Grey Wire Connectors Bulk Bag of 1,000 - UL Listed Twist-On P1 Type Easy Screw On Cap
Grey Wire Connectors Bulk Bag of 1,000 - UL Listed Twist-On P1 Type Easy Screw On Cap by MaxBrite at Pozaklasno. MPN: 1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. GREY TWIST-ON Wire Connector P1 Type is the Industry Standard for Electrical Wiring Color Coded Screw on wire Connectors for Quick Assembly, UL and
Color Coded Screw on wire Connectors for Quick Assembly, UL and CSA Listed 300V
Packaged bag of 1,000 pcs.
Wire combinations: No. 22 thru 14 AWG
Fixed Precise Conical Wire Spring, No Pre-Twisting of Conductors is Required - Spring Creates its Own Thread
Reusable Screw on Wire Connector Threads On or Off splice for fast and easy circuit changes and additions
Ribbed-Cap Provides a more Secure Grip and faster fingertip starts even when hands become slippery
Deep Skirt Wire Entry Provides Protection from Flash-Over and Shorts
Threaded Funnel Entry Guides Wire Into Connector Cleanly without Strand Splaying
Temperature Rated at 221°F (105°C) maximum
Tough, UL 94V-2 Flame Retardant Shell will not crack or break, even when applied to maximum wire combinations under extreme pressure
VOLTAGE RATING: 300V Max.
UL and CSA Listed, CQC Certified
Listed as a Pressure-Type Wire Connector on the following SOLID and/or STRANDED COPPER TO COPPER CONDUCTOR wire combinations:
Overall Dimensions: 0.598'' H x 0.339'' D
1. Turn off power before installing or removing connectors.
2. Strip solid wire 1/4'' (6mm). Strip stranded wire 5/16'' (8mm).
3. Pre-twisting unnecessary. Hold stripped wires together with ends even. Lead stranded wires slightly.
4. Align any frayed strands or conductors.
5. Push wires into connector and screw on until two twists are visible in wires.
Amazon Protected Money-Back Satisfaction Guaranteed
Features & Highlights
- HIGH QUALITY Grey Wire Connector for Wire combinations No. 22 through 14 gauge
- For use in Electrical Appliances, Lighting, and Building Wiring
- Color-Coded for Easy Size Selection - Reusable for Easy Circuit Changes and Additions
- Tough, UL 94V-2 Flame Retardant Shell will not Crack or Break, even when applied to maximum wire combinations under extreme pressure
- UL and CSA Listed 300V Max. Temperature Rated at 221°F (105°C) Max
|Color:||Grey Twist-On P1 Type|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 1 x 1 inches|